Here’s the list of tools that I use for my affiliate business. I hope this gives you some ideas.
Software and Web Applications
- LetsMail Self-Hosted E-mail Marketing Software. (create unlimited email list, email sequences and pay no monthly fees.)
- LinkMaster WP Plugin: hide your affiliate links (check my review here)
- WordPress CMS (free @ wordpress.org) “I use this for my personal blogs and affiliate websites”
- Dreamhost (website shared hosting) “I use basic web hosting to host my sites”
- Vultr (web hosting for my landing pages)
- Namecheap (This is where I buy domain names) tip: before buying one, always search google for “namecheap coupon code”
- Brackets (HTML editor for Mac) I use this to code my landing pages and websites.
- Google Sheets (cloud excel inventory) I use this to input my sales and profit breakdown.
- DropBox: use this to manage your files online with your virtual team.
- Ad Trackz Gold: affiliate tracking software to track sales, leads and conversions!
W4 – Advidi – Clickbank – JVZoo – WarriorPlus
My TOP 5 Traffic Sources:
Facebook Ads . Instagram . YouTube . Bing Ads . Google PPC
My Travel Gear:
I try to pack light for my travels and only bring the essentials. Keep things minimal.
-Macbook Pro 13″ early 2018 model
-iPhone 6s Plus: works great shooting 4k HD videos
-Back pack ‘tactical with many pockets‘
-HDMI 6-ft cable for external monitor connection
-mini external wireless keyboard
-TheRoostStand Portable Laptop stand (good for ergonomics/posture)